Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Super Citizen!!

Wow I am biggest slacker!! I don't even have an excuse I am just flat out lazy!! Anyways a lot has happened, obvioulsy with Christmas and stuff, so I'll just start at the top!! At the end of November Addie got an award at school. Every month each teacher in the school picks a super citizen, a super scholar, and they have a hero where they try to find a child in their class that displays the quality of the month, like one month it was responsiblity. Anyways, Addie was chosen in November as the super citizen. I was so proud of her!! They have an assembly with the whole school to hand out the awards, and the parents are invited. It was awesome, because her good buddy Craig was the super scholar and they got to go up together so Addie wasn't as nervous!!








1 comment:

Joyelle said...

cute cute cute!! that's that cute little boy who made her a card or gave her a gift right? super cute annie lou... and look at that cute little grin adds has in that picture of them!! sweetness!! :) look out kev!!