Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Koley Boy!!!

I am a little late on this, but Koleman had his 5th birthday on Saturday, Jan. 10th. On Friday afternoon we had his little friend party, and it was pretty fun. We played pin the tail on the donkey, twister hopscotch, drop the bean in the jar, and had a cookie walk. Then on Saturday we had some of Kevin's family, and my mom and dad, Emily and her kids over for cake and ice cream.
On Monday at Preschool he was the Birtday captain. He was so stinkin cute the whole time. He ate it up!! He is soooooooo cool!!
I am so incredibly grateful for our little Koley boy. He has been such a huge blessing in our family. He teaches me something everyday. From the second he was born I have felt something special about him. I know every child is very special, but with Koleman it is different, I don't even know how to explain it. I love him more than words could ever express!!!


Birthday Captain at preschool.


Captain gets to feed the fish


Playing games at his birthday party.






4 comments:

MillerTime said...

Koleman is such a special kid!! And I've never seen a kid that loves his mommy more!!

Michelle said...

SOOOOO SORRRRRY we missed his party. Craig was so excited to go and he remembered his party was on that day 2 hours after the fact. I had never seen the invite. I forgot to ask Craig for it the day you told me. And when he remembered and pulled it from his backpack, it was too late! I feel awful! Hope it was fun!

Alicia said...

He's adorable. Happy birthday Koleman!

Joyelle said...

A-dorable!! I love Koolio Joe Hadley Boy :) miss u giys, wish u were here!