This is an old picture of Addie, but I am on my moms desktop and it is the only one they had!!
This last weekend I was sooooooo sick. My parents went to Pittsburgh for Kapri's blessing so we have been staying at their house. Well Kevin's sister Kallie and her family came to visit for the holiday weekend. Her little girl Darian and Addie are the cutest little best friends so on Saturday Kev took her and Koley over to spend the day with them. I was stuck in bed sick!! Anyways he said he was sitting there listening to the Addie and her two little cousins talking, they didn't know he was there. One of her cousins says," I can't stand my brother." and then the other little cousin says, " I don't like my brother either.", so then it was Addie's turn to say she didn't like her brother either, but instead she says, "I love my brother, he is the smartest 5 year old ever!!!" then she says, "come here Koleman, and read for them." so he did and she says, "see". Kevin said that the other two little girls looked astonished!! I am soooooooo proud of Addie. She is constantly looking out for Koleman, and NEVER lets anyone hurt him or make fun of him. She is one amazing little 6 year old!!!






2 comments:
What a good big sister! Those are the times when you wish there was always a camera filming your kids:)! What cute kids!
She is so stinkin' cute! I just love her! She IS the sweetest! What a wonderful example to her cousins!
Post a Comment