I love Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite days of the year!! This year was a little different, because my mom and dad didn't do Thanksgiving because my dad is on a special diet. Anyways, so we just ate at Kev's mom's and then went over to my parents that night, and hung out. We had a good day though. I didn't get any pictures however.
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago






3 comments:
Hey Andrea, How are you? I've had so much fun looking at your blog! Your family is so cute! I think it's been like 15 years since I've seen you. How pathetic! At least we have blogs now to stay updated on each other's lives!
Hey Andrea I need your new address so I can send you a Christmas Card. Can you e-mail it to me at cartermiller@hotmail.com Thanks!
miss you guys!! i wish you were all coming out for kapri's blessing in a few weeks, that would be so awesome!! love you all!!
Post a Comment