Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation!

Koleman is offically a preschool graduate!! What a cute little program!!


He's all graduated!!


Eating his yummy refreshment!!


He and his teacher Miss Provost.


Koleman, Hudson, and Hunter in front of the D they walked through to get their diplomas!!


After he got his diploma!!





3 comments:

Joyelle said...

what a stinkin cute lil graduate boy!! love the real cap-n-gown!!! handsome handsome boy!! i forgot to tell u on the phone that jax had to take in a picture of something that begins w/ U. so he chose a pic of Uncle KEV-O!!!! cute huh!?! we love u dudes yo!

jenandjustin said...

Way to go Koleman! I love how they went to all that work for the graduation! How special!!

Grandma said...

Andrea you are so great at keeping this blog!!! I love it!! These pics of Kollie's graduation are so fun!!!!! I love him so much!! He truly touches my heart on so many levels!!! He blesses my life in a way only he can!! Thanks for being such a fabulous little mom!!!I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!!! I am also grateful to be your mom!!!!!!!!!!!