Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On the bike trail........

We went on a bike ride along the coral canyon bike trail. The kids had more fun in the sand than on the bikes!

The result after Koleman put his head in the sand!!


Putting his head in the sand, Crazy boy!!!


Addie being a goof ball.


In St.George we make sand angels instead of snow angels.


Hanging out in the sand!!





4 comments:

Joyelle said...

love ad's cute hairdo and funny koley stickin his head in the sand!! love those sweet kiddos!!! what fun!

jenandjustin said...

Sand angels! So true!! I was just thinking how much Addie looks like you and Koleman looks like Kevin! How cute!

The Knudsen Klan said...

Your kids are so cute! Kids are so funny, I love how they can find fun anywhere with anything!

Grandma said...

I thank Heavenly Father every day for these two kids!!! I love these pictures so much!!! I am the luckiest, most blessed grandma on the planet!!!!!!!