I LOVE LOVE LOVE conference!!! I am sooooooo grateful for the gospel and for our amazing leaders of the church. I have loved every second of conference and can't wait for the last session to start!!! Kevin said that the Preisthood session ws the best he's ever been to. I can't wait to read the talks in the Ensign. I don't know how anyone could or would ever doubt the gospel when the Prophet and Apostles of God so strongly testify of Him and His Son with so much surety and tenderness in their voices and eyes. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful for all that I have!!!
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago






5 comments:
Ditto! and thanks for your great example of living the gospel!
Andrea,
I am so proud of you!!!!! Your love for the Gospel always touches my heart! Sometimes I still can't believe that I am your mom! I love You!!!!!!!!!
I have NEVER been around anyone in this whole big earth that has more faith than you. I know I am a better person just for knowing you and learning from you!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. It's been fun getting to know you guys during dance, we should do dinner sometime. By the way, I LOVE what you did for your family with the song lyrics, how cute!
heeeey lady! sure miss u!! cant wait to be out there for 3 weeks and celebrate 3 cousins bdays!!! o my gosh the fun to be had!!! love u annie louis!!!!!
Post a Comment