Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day!

I haven't been able to get any pictures downloaded so I have been waiting to post for a while, but if I wait too long then I will forget everything I wanted to say!! So the pictures will have to come later!!!
Our Valentines day was pretty fun. The night before we stayed at my parents house, and then the next morning we went with them and Emily and Loren and their kids to swim in the inside pool at their clubhouse. They had a lot of fun. After swimming my parents treated us all to lunch at Golden Corral. It was yummy and very fun. Kevin and I don't really have any money so for the two of us we don't really celebrate Valentine's day (I think it's over rated anyway!), but we got the kids each a little gift thanks to my mom. That night we just hung out.
Then on Sunday my awesome cousin Ladawn and her family came down to stay with my parents from Park City. I haven't seen them for a long time, since her girls were like Addie's age and she didn't even have the other two yet. It was a blast with them. She has 4 BEAUTIFUL teenage girls and a ten year old boy and a little boy Koleman's age. So anyways, on Monday they wanted to go to Zions but I had an appointment, and my mom was going to watch my kids, so they went but ended up taking Addie with them. She LOVED it. She makes instant friends wherever she goes, and She and Ryan (their youngest) hit it right off. Then when they got back we went swimming again with them. That night we ate dinner and visited with them. They are all soooooooo amazing. Her girls are absolutely gorgeous but yet soooooo sweet and so have their priorites in order. I was just in awe of them and who they are. I want Addie to be just like them when she gets to be their age. They are a way neat family. We had a great family weekend!! Pictures will hopefully come soon!




No comments: