Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Party time!!!

I don't know if I've ever said this but I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!! Today was Koleman's Valentine's/Pinata Party at school. Arynne and I went to help and it was way fun! They made cute little Valentine holders out of milk jugs, broke open the pinata (Thanks to my cute friend Arynne!!), and passed out their Valentines. And of course I forgot my camera!!!!! So Arynne is going to email me some pics and as soon as I get them I'll post them! Now tommorow is Addie's party!!! Good times with the kiddos!!




2 comments:

Joyelle said...

yoooo woman!! cant wait to see cute valentines pics of the cutest kiddos on earth!!! love love u all n miss ya much!!!!!!!!

Sunflower Mama said...

oh I'm so behind. I lost my camera! So I'll find it asap just so I can get your pics to you! that was a cute little party! I'm so glad our boys have their preschool class together!