Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged!!! 25 Random things about me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1.I was due on December 4th but made my poor mom wait another three weeks so she could have me on Christmas! I have always been pretty stubborn.


2.I can do a seriously unbelieveable tap dance!!!


3. My favorite thing to eat is raw oatmeal in vanilla yogurt.


4. I really want to someday (when Addie and Koleman are older) go back to school and get an interior design degree.


5. I am a clean FREAK! I can only clean my way, and hate when someone else trys to do it.


6. I have never traveled out of the United States.


7. Brace yourselves for this one...... I have never been to Disneyland.


8. I love to go camping


9. I secretly wish I was on Saturday Night Live (but I wouldn't do the dirty sketches)


10. I met some of my dearest friends at a place called the Center for Change....


11. I have always been in love with Dave Matthews, and before I met the man of my dreams (Kevin) I wanted to marry him, so he could sing to me all the time!!


12. I love to hike and be outdoors especially with my little family!!


13. My kids and Kevin are my world. I am very very blessed to be a mother and and a wife. I love them more than life!!

14. I was probably the most shy person in my high school. My friends did all the talking for me (literally).


15. I am terrified of heights and big bodies of water (after I drowned twice growing up).


16. I am the least flexible person in the world!!


17. My favorite book is the Book of Mormon


18. I would seriously be LOST without the gospel!!


19. I would rather be with my kids and Kevin then go out with ANYONE else.


20. Kevin and I are awesome at the Spartan Cheerleader dance.


21. I think people would seriously be scared if they spent a day with our little family! We are CRAZY!


22. This is what happened when Kevin first told me he loved me:
Kevin: "Well I'll see ya tommorow."
Andrea: "Okay"
Kevin: "I love you."
Andrea: "Ok, Bye"
Poor Kevin!!!


23. I MISS my Brother and his family more than anything!!! My dream is to live by them so we could hang out all the time!!


24. I love being an aunt and have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!

25. I never though I would be the mother of a genius!!

I tag Alicia, DeLaine, Heather, Joyelle, Michelle, Amanda, Jen, Arynne, Amber Southwick, and Amber Woffinden.






4 comments:

The Woff Pack said...

Hey, I spent the day with you guys and don't think your that crazy. You guys are cute and you can tell how much you love each other.

MillerTime said...

I didn't know your were so talented at dance .... tap and spartan cheer - I'm going to have to see your moves!!! Carter does a mean ice ice Baby!!!

Hadley's said...

Well I will have to show you my moves, I just don't want anyone to be jealous of how seriously good I am...

jenandjustin said...

You are soo funny! We should have had a ward talent show while you were still here! I'd love to see the moves!