Friday, September 5, 2008

Koleman's first day of Preschool!!

Koleman LOVES preschool!! He does really well and thinks he is so big. It has been really good for him to go since Addie is gone all day he gets really bored. I try to play with him and think of things to do with him but I'm not as cool to play with as Addie is!!


Mommy walking Koleman into school!!

Hanging his back pack on the hook.

Getting his name tag on.

Sitting on the rug getting ready to start.

Koleman and his buddy Hunter after school!!

4 comments:

MillerTime said...

He's going to be the best lil' preschooler!!

Joyelle said...

what a stud!! we miss you guys!!! im SO glad that he loves preschool so much!! wish we could be out there w/ you guys sooo much!! love you all!! :)

Sunflower Mama said...

Thanks so much for taking this picture. It's adorable! I'm so glad they are good friends!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh! i can't belive how much they grow! when you havin more?