I am really late posting this, but better late than never right? Last Friday was Addie's first Field trip this year. All the first grades just went over to Hidden Valley Park and played a lot of fun games, and then at the end they were able to play in the splash pad. I am sooooooo grateful that I have the AMAZING husband that I do who let's me just be a mom even though we could DESPERATELY use extra money if I worked, but I would NEVER get this time back with my kids. I also am Addie's room-mother, and get to volunteer every Tuesday in her classroom again this year. Being a mom is sooo rewarding. Anyways, here are some pictures of her field trip!

Addie and Her buddy Emma getting ready to play tennis

Doing the parachute thing

Addie and her buddy Marianne

All of her little friends!! Emma, Helen, Addie, and BrieAnne
5 comments:
I hear ya' I love being a mom. The prophet said something about no gains made working outside of the home could make up for things not being done in the home, referring to moms. This is what we were called to do and I am so grateful for men like Carter and Keving who fully support that!!! I still need your number, I miss you!!
i love you addie ching a roo!! she is just beautiful, andrea! she is growing up sooo fast, i still remember meeting her for the first time around 2 months old and here she is already on field trips!! :) give her a big hug n kiss for me!! love u all!!
Oh Andrea she looks like she had a great time. She is such a cutie pie. H-Man just adores her! As do I.
She is such a cutie Andrea! I can't believe you have a dirst grader! Lexi is 3 and only in pre-school and I freak out about her so big! You are a great mom and your kids are so lucky to have you.
On a side note.... can you believe we use to be that age hanging out together in your playroom?! Time flys
Post a Comment