Friday, September 5, 2008

Addie "Miss Dance"

My mom is in the stake primary and last weekend they had a stake achievement day acivity on modesty. Each of the leaders had a station for the girls to go to and my mom decided to do a fashion show of modest clothing for all different types of clothing like school clothes church clothes, excersise, sports, dress, etc. Well she wanted Addie to model modest dance clothes. I thought Add would get up there and be to shy to do it but my mom said she just struted her stuff!! I wish I could have seen it but we were moving that day so I wasn't able to be there!! Anyways here are some pictures of her doing it and the last one is of all the "models"!



2 comments:

MillerTime said...

I knew she was runway model material!!

Joyelle said...

addie is the most beautiful girl ever!! she is growing up so much and i love her!!! i hope kapri looks just like her :) she is the sweetest little girl ever. what a doll :)