Obviously I am posting quite a bit today because I haven't had a chance to in the last couple of weeks. We moved two weeks ago and it has been crazy!! It has been really hard. I miss my house! It was really hard when we had to close and they said that the following day it would be in the buyers possesion. I literally felt sick to my stomach. It was our first house and we lived there for five years so I was pretty attatched. We had to move into Kev's mom's house which was SOOOOOOOO nice of her to let us, but it was kind of hard at first to adjust. I am a very private person, and definately need my own space, but I think I am getting used to it and it is actually going pretty well. So we are just going to be there for a while until we can get another house. Anyways, thanks Kathleen for letting us bombard you!! And also my parents let us hang out there everyday too, so thanks to them as well!! I am going to try and find my old discs of pictures so that I can find some pictures of our house and post them!
3 comments:
That's rough, I'm sorry. Are you looking to buy or rent a place now? your kids are so cute and I can't believe koleman can already read so well.
Wow!!! You have been busy!! I miss you so much I need a number to call you ... so much to talk about!!! Hope things are going well!!
when you find that new house, how about you find it in pittsburgh :):) miss you guys all the time :) love you all!!
Post a Comment