So I wrote in my last post about how our camera was lost. Addie took it into church after I told her not to and she left it under the seat in the chapel. We go back to look for it and it wasn't there. So we asked the library and they had it. I take it home and find someone stole our card out of it with ALL of our pictures from the first day of school and a whole bunch of other things. Anyways, how sad, but luckily my mom took her camera to the school on their first day so I downloaded her pictures. They are both doing so well in school. They absolutely love it. Their teachers are both AMAZING we definately were blessed in that department. I am both of their room parents and I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!!!!

Koley sitting at his table

Koley and his awesome teacher Mrs.Iverson

Addie and her Darling teacher Mrs.Carlson

Addie pointing to her name outside her classroom

In front of the school by the bobcat!!
2 comments:
How mean that someone stole your card! But I am glad your mom got pictures because they are sooo cute! Glad school is going well.
they are soooooooOOOOOoooooo handsome and beautiful an!!! holy cow, GORGEOUS kids!!! i love ads new hair cut and the flower and outfit!!! and koley is such a STUD!! makes me miss u guys... ALLLLLLOT!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo love ya!
Post a Comment