Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Babies EVERYWHERE!!!

On Friday November 14th, we had another new cousin make her debut into the world!! Nate and Shawn had a baby girl. They named her Maya Ryanne. She is darling. We are so happy for them!!! I also forgot to post about our other new cousin Jackson Maxwell!! Kallie and Mike welcomed him into the world on October 1st. He is absolutely adorable as well!! We are so lucky to have these new precious little spirits in our family!! I am just grateful Kallie, Shawn, and Joyelle (if she were here), are willing to share them with me!! These precious little spirits, including all the little children, are so amazing!! We are definately blessed to have such an amazing calling in life to be the parents of them!




3 comments:

MillerTime said...

Is there something in the water?!!? It's so fun to have new babies in the family!!

jenandjustin said...

Hello Andrea! I just got into this and I love your blog! I'm going to link you on mine-if that's O.K.? Here is my blog address-justinandjenfamily.blogspot.com. We miss you guys! Hope all is well! I'm glad I can still keep up on your fam!

Davis' said...

I also just found your blog through jen. I am so excited to be able to keep up with families we know and friends we have. Your kids are beautiful. and congrats on all the new babies in your family.