This year I somehow got volunteered to be Addie's room mother at school. At first I was kind of nervous because I didn't know if I would be very good at it. But I am SOOOOOO glad I am doing it. It is so much fun!! I got to plan the Halloween party and the kids had a great time. We played Halloween bingo, drop the candy corn in the jar, made ghost suckers, played a spider toss game, and played the mummy game where you use a roll of toilet paper to wrap your partner up like a mummy!! I stayed at school with Addie all day and it was way fun!! I LOVE being a Mom!!!!

Addie, Emma, and Aimee.

Addie after she was mummified!!

Addie and Ainslee

Addie and their student teacher Mrs.Forbush

Addie's group playing Halloween bingo with Mrs.Corpaci.
1 comment:
I bet you are the BEST room mom!! You have so much talent and PATIENCE!! Miss you guys so much, it's fun to see how much fun your having - what a cute family!!
Post a Comment