This has been such an amazing weekend for me. On Friday Kevin and I were able to go to the temple and had such a neat experience. Then on Saturday I watched President Hinckley's funeral and a documentary on him. He was simply amazing. After I watched that for almost 3 and a half hours, I took Addie and Koleman to the park because I neglected them most of the day to watch the funeral. When we got there Koleman ran up to these two little boys and said, "Hi! Do you want to play pirates with me?", the little boys said no and so Addie goes up to them and says, "Well then get lost, Come on Koleman I'll play pirates with you". I was so proud of her!!! It was awesome to see her stick up for Koleman like that. I LOVE them more than ANYTHING!!!
Today it has been raining and it finally started to snow!! I love Sunday because it is the only day off Kevin has. We have church at 9:30 and then just get to hang out with each other the rest of the day!!
I am so grateful to have the gospel, and such an amazing husband and kids!! That is all I need!!
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago





1 comment:
That's so neat that Addie stuck up for Koleman! She's so great! Wasn't that a nice funeral? It was so touching to watch. Pulled Heartstrings!
Post a Comment