Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Today has been a fun day so far. This morning we had a valentines party for Koleman's little preschool class. It was fun but crazy!!! The kids had a blast so that is all that matters right? I have to be honest preschool isn't my cup of tea as far as teaching goes, but if I didn't do this then I wouldn't have been able to meet my new awesome friend Arynne!! I love her and Koleman loves Hunter (her son)!!
Anyways, this afternoon Addie had her little class party at school. She had a good time as well. I love being able to be so involved with what they are doing. I am very grateful that Kevin let's me just be a mommy, even though we could desprately use the money by me working. I feel this is much more important. As long as we have food and aren't out on the street, I won't go to work because I can never get this time back with my kids again. Life already goes way to fast to miss out on anything would be awful!
I am so very blessed to have such amazing people in my life!! I have the greatest friends and family ever!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Your kids are adorable too. I was so happy to hear from you. I would have to agree with you on the not working unless you absolutely have to. I love being at home with my kids and couldn't imagine sending them to daycare or something.

p.s I miss you too. I was trying to think of the last time we actually saw each other in person.....I think it was in 2001 when I stopped by your house on my way to vegas. Maybe one day we will see each other again.

Sunflower Mama said...

Oh Andrea! You truly are the most sweet lady ever. I just love you to pieces! I'd have to agree about teaching not being my cup of tea either but I'm so glad we (and our kids) are friends!! Speaking of, we must get together and play! p.s. thanks for taking Hunter on Monday, that was so wonderful of you to do since it was such a hard day for me. You are a wonderful friend. (and teacher as Hunter says)