Thursday, January 31, 2008

This week has been very hard, and good at the same time. When I first found out about President Hinckley's passing I had such a hard time. I didn't ever think it would be so hard to loose a prophet, but he has been such a big part of my life, and who I have looked to for so long. I am extremely happy for him though! He deserves to be with his darling Marjorie!!
I haven't written on my blog for a long time (obviously). Christmas was really nice. Then Koleman had a wonderful 4th birthday. Life has been crazier than ever. We are really just in limbo right now trying to figure out what is the best thing to do for us, as far as where we want to live, and what Kevin is going to do for a living. He really likes the Boulevard, but we just don't make near enough there. We thought he would be out on the floor by now, but he still isn't and his income just doesn't cut it for the bills we have. We definately need to get a new car as well before summer. We definately have been humbled by the old nissan sentra these last 8 months. It makes us realize how unimportant material things really are, however we do need air conditioning!!!!
Addie and Koleman are still loving kindergarten, and preschool. Addie is doing really well learning how to read, and Koleman is doing really well with the socializing! They are so cool!! Kids are the best!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hey Andrea! I am glad that you invited me to your blog it's awesome to hear about what is going on with you and see your cute family. Good luck with everything with Kevin's job I am sure that you guys will be well taken care of because of your great faith and strength. love ya!

Sunflower Mama said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you updated your blog! I get that way too - cuz life just gets too busy! ;-) Seriously Andrea- Heavenly Father will definitely take care of your family. You are so spiritual and humble and I just envy you. You are a wonderful friend and mother. Whatever you guys decide to do- I hope it's close to us!! ;-)