We have had such a great day today!!! Koleman had his little gymnastics program where family could go in the gym and watch and be a part of his little class. He did so well!! I am so proud of him. He was pretty proud of himself as well! Then Addie had her very first school program. The Whole kindergarten did a Christmas program, and it was absolutely darling. Addie gave it all she had!! I am a pretty proud mommy today (and always!).
I can't believe Christmas is only one week away! Where did this year go. I am so grateful for this year and for all the many things that I have learned from and for how much I really have grown. I LOVE the gospel and don't know how I would do ANYTHING without it in my life. I am really the most blessed person ever. I have such an amazing little family, as well as our other family and friends!!
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment