Sunday, April 18, 2010

I am absolutely INSANE!!!

Addie and Maddy (Addie's best friend aka my other daughter), were talking about how they wanted to have a party with some of their friends from their class. They called it the Addie Maddy party. They wanted to make invitations and take them to school with them. I told them that they had to invite the whole class if they wanted to do that, totally thinking they wouldn't want to do that. Well they were so excited that I thought of the idea, and I was trying to shove my foot in my mouth!! Well then I thought what will it hurt if they invite their whole class, first of all I don't know very many of the parents, and secondly we live clear in Washington who would drive their kid over to Washington to a party that had no reason behind it, to a house of someone they didn't really know? Well apparently 23 parents thought it was just fine because that is how many kids came!!!!!!! It was seriously NUTS!!! I just hope Addie enjoyed it because it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!


Kevin doing the funky chicken for them, and also playing Sally Walker.








2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are the cutest mom! My kids had the best time. You are brave!!! Way to survive!

Joyelle said...

ha ha i bet kev-o had more fun than the kids!!!! :) we love you guys!!! you are the funnest and funniest people to be around ever!!! hollaaa