Monday, January 18, 2010

Koleman is SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my baby is SIX!! Time really truly does FLY!!! I am so incredibly grateful for you Koleman. From the first moment I held you in my arms, I KNEW that something was extra special about you. You bring so much insight to my life. I am constantly learning something from you. You have such a sweet countenance, and make me want to be so righteous, just because I know I want to live with you in our Heavenly Father's presence FOREVER!!! You love life and progress so much in all that you are doing. You are doing so well in school and I am so proud of you for that. You are one AMAZING boy and I am the most fortunate mom ever to have you as my son!!!


Right after he woke up on his birthday.


He got a play dough set.


Standing next to his Sponge Bob Pinata.


His new bike!!


Opening presents.


We got a pinata because he was heart broken when I told him that this was going to be an "off" year for friend birthday parties.


His cake.





1 comment:

Joyelle said...

sooooo widh we were there to celebrate with you all. koley, you are such an awesome little boy, we can't believe your are 6 already!!! you are so friendly and loveable, we just love you to pieces, little boy!! you are SO funny and we love when you make us all laugh with all your silly jokes :) love you little boy!! happy happy birthday!!! xoxo
love you guys!!