I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I have SOOOOOOOO much to be grateful for. I couldn't possibly name EVERYTHING I would be here all day. I do have to say that I have been absoulutely humbled these past two years. Even though I have complained about not having my own house this past year, I have realized that I am just so blessed to have family that are willing to help us out. I went to the mall the other day to get Addie a stocking stuffer and I thought I would look around to see if I could find Kev something. I was so amazed at how not one thing appealed to me. I would find a nice shirt for him or see a cute sweater for me, and then I would put them down thinking We don't need these. It is so true. We have plenty of clothes, and it makes me realize how unimportant it is to have to have the latest trends. I'm not saying it is wrong to want those things, I just don't see a reason for them. There are so many things that are far more important. Anyways, I am just babbling, but I am so grateful for my life and all that I have, most importantly, the gospel and my family.
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment