Friday, October 9, 2009

The latest happenings.........

I wanted to just write a little about what has been going on with us. I absolutely LOVED conference last weekend. I just don't know how people go their whole lives with out the gospel either by choice or they never have the opportunity to hear it. I would not be able to make it without the gospel. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE TALK!! How blessed am I to have the opportunity to listen to a prophet of God and His apostles! I want to be so much better. I also enjoyed the General Relief Society broadcast the Saturday before. I went with my darling friend Shawna.
I obviously just posted about Addie's Hero Hunt Award, which we are EXTREMELY proud of her for. That is one of the most important things I want my kids to realize is that they need to be kind and a friend to EVERYONE, no matter what they look like, what they have, what they do, etc. So for that I am sooooooo Proud of my little Addie girl!!
Yesterday I went on Koleman's first field trip with him. It was a lot of fun. I went with Addie on the same one her Kindergarten year. We walk to the circle park that is about 3 blocks from the school, and on the way the kids are supposed to look for certain things in nature like grass seeds, leaves changing, seeds, different plants, pine cones, cactus, etc. Anyways, I was in charge of Koley, a little girl named Abigail, and Izzy Meredith who was in our ward when we had our house. They were so cute and got so excited about each thing they found. When we got to the park we ate a lunch and the kids played on the playground for a while. Then we walked back. I am such a ditz!! I forgot to put the camera card back in the camera before we went, so I have a few pictures on the camera's internal memory but I don't have the cord to download them. Hopefully we can figure out how to do that soon!!! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!
Life for Kev and I has just gotten EXTREMELY crazy!!! Kev has school Full Time, he works at Target Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, does Insurance, and is on the verge of taking on even a third job. Plus tonight he just started doing clinicals. He does them at the St.George Care center. I am sooooooooo extremely proud of him. He has to see a lot of sad situations and when he goes he brings so much happiness to those people who need it so badly. He is now doing those every Friday night for 4 hours. I am sooooooooo grateful for him and sooooooooo proud of him. He is simply AMAZING!!
I am both Addie's and Koleman's room parent and also volunteer in their classrooms every week which I love more than ANYTHING, and I just got a job at The Childrens Place working part time. It is fun and we desperately need the money so we can move out of Kev's mom's finally!! It will be good while Koley and Addie are in school. It will give me a lot more to do.
So that is our crazy life right now, and I couldn't be more blessed!!!




2 comments:

Joyelle said...

hey lady, i am proud of YOU! you are such an example to me and i just love you and cherish our friendshipand sisterhood. i just love you to pieces and your whole family! love ya xoxox

Alicia said...

So is Kevin going to nursing school? That's awesome. You are such a good little mommy, Andrea. Love ya!