Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kindergarten Open House.....

I really can't even think about the first day of school in August. My baby will be going to kindergarten!! He is sooooo excited and I am sooooooo sad!!! I am happy for him though he is more than ready!! Last Friday they had their little open house where the Kindergarten teachers introduce themselves and talk to them and they get to see the classrooms. It seems like I just barely did this with Addie. I can't believe how fast time goes. I need it to SLOW down!!

In front of the school by the bobcat (their mascot)


They have each child draw their face and then place them on the bus in the hall. This is Koleman's face he drew.


Drawing his face.







3 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

Okay I didn't even see that Kindergarten sign! & I totally forgot my camera dangit! I'm so excited for them to start. But I am a bit sad too. I love my days with H-Man! I hope they get to be in the same class!

Joyelle said...

koley is such a stud!!! love you koolio joe hadley boy!!! jax cant wait to play w/ u!!!

jenandjustin said...

I really hope this means that you're keeping your kids at Bloomington Hills! Are you putting Koleman in afternoon or morning? Maybe he and Frank will be classmates!