
Crazy hair day. (Along with messy face day!!)

Pajama Day.
At school this week it has been red ribbon week, so everyday the kids have been able to do something different. On Monday it was backwards day and I forgot so Addie just turned her jacket around when she got to school. Tuesday was wear red day, and I forgot to take her picture. Wednesday was crazy hair day. Thursday was pajama day. And today was mixed up clothes day which I forgot again, so on the way to school this morning Addie remembered and luckily she had another pair of shoes in the car so I told her to keep one of the ones she already had and then put one of the different shoes on the other foot. That worked for her. I am a slacker mom!!






1 comment:
addie is the most gorgeous little girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lvoe that crazy hair- looks a lot like mine anymore! hah!
Post a Comment