
Close up of the Beautiful Cupcakes!!

Addie's Masterpiece!!

Koleman's Work of art!

Grandma and the kiddos!!
We have been staying at my mom's house the past couple nights because Kev is up North for a class he has to be at and we only have one car. So I am staying here so I can use my mom's car. Anyways, the other night my mom and the kids made Halloween cupcakes. They were definately a work of art






3 comments:
Those are adorable. I'm going to steal your idea and make those with the kiddies! They look like they had a great time with Grandma! p.s. I love your mom. She is such a nice lady.
awesome!! wish so much we could be out there hanging out w/ u dudes!!! your mom took such a nice picture!! love her hair!! and of course the kids are darling darling!! miss u dudes :(
your mom is SOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment