Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School

ALL READY!!!

Addie's Desk
Her teacher Mrs.Corpaci
Her and her little friend Helen

Addie had a wonderful first day of school today. She woke up at 6 this morning ready to go!! She Loves her teacher. She is going to have to adjust to the all day thing. She was very tired when she got home. She is excited to go tommorow!! I cried on and off throughout the day. I can't believe how big she is getting. I don't know what I am going to do when Koleman starts preschool in a couple of weeks. I can't even think about next year when he goes to school.

4 comments:

MillerTime said...

Wow 6AM!! Porter starts school tommorow and oh baby is he going to struggle!! Why? You ask well... it's 10 AM right now and he is still in never never land!!! AHHHH

Alicia said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is in the first grade. I'm excited for when Jaxon gets to go to school, but I know I will be sad too. Sometimes I just want to freeze time.

Sunflower Mama said...

I can't believe school has already started! Where did the time go! She looks so cute all ready for the first day! Hey are you staying the whole time for Koleman's 1st day? Do we get to do that?

The Knudsen Klan said...

She is so beautiful. I know exactly how you feel. Being a mom is so bitter-sweet. I'm so happy we can keep in touch through our blogs!! I love you girl!