I can't believe how fast the summer has gone!! At first it was hard and going sooo slow, but then we got used to it and it flew by!! I am having a hard time thinking about Addie being a big first grader!! I am having a harder time sending her this year than I did last year. I can't believe she will be gone all day!! Tonight was back to school night. She got to see her classroom and was so happy to find out that a lot of her friends are in her class!! She was so worried about that so it was good for her to see that! Her teacher is AWESOME!! She is so good with the kids. I know Ad's will have a wonderful school year!!

Addie in front of her classroom.
3 comments:
It was fun to see all your recent posts. Your family is so cute. I totally understand that you can't come to the reunion thing. I hope there will be at least one person there that I know. I'm really nervous about it for some reason. Anyway, good luck with the move and everything. Maybe one day we will see each other again.
Ad's going to be great!!! Porter and Hutch were just teasing each other about her ... which one would marry her that is!!! Either way I'd LOVE it!!!
I CAN't BELIEVE HOW MUCH THEY HAVE GROWN! there getting to old to fast! time to have more, hahahaha we miss you guys
Post a Comment