I seriously am the worst blogger ever!! I am obviously not very consistent. So anyway, a lot has been happening in the last month and a half. First things first, we finally got an offer on our home YEA!!! However it is a really low offer, but we are just going to see what the bank says, they may still accept it. If they do accept it we have to be out of our house on the 25th of June. Needles to say I have a LOT to do between now and then.
My Addie girl had her last day of Kindergarten on Thursday!! I cried more on her last day than I did her first day. I just can't believe she has already finished a whole year of school and now she is going to be a big First grader!! She is extremely excited. She has a great teacher for the coming year so we are going to see if there is any possilbe way we can find a home in the same area. She LOVES school and had the best year. I had soooo much fun being able to go and help in her classroom every Tuesday and also go to all the fun parties, field trips, programs, etc. Being a mom is the best isn't it!! She is going to be starting tennis this week and she is very excited about that. She also has her dance recital on June 7. And then her and Koleman both will start swim lessons at the end of June. Even with all of that I still need to come up with more ideas to keep them busy over the summer.
Koleman also really enjoyed the little joy school thing we did this year. We had a cute little "graduation" for them on Monday last week. He LOVES to learn and is very excited to go to his new preschool. He is going to go to the Dixie College preschool this next year with his good little buddy Hunter. He has also been playing T-ball and loves it even if he just plays in the dirt or sits on the grass and picks dandelions!! He is awesome!!
Anyways I am at my moms, so I will post some picutres when I get home tonight!!
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago





2 comments:
Happy to see you blogging again. I hope all works out for you with the house situation and everything.
I used to say, "I won't be one of those moms that cries when my kid goes to school." but I know now that I totally will. I had to stop nursing Marabelle recently because of my hyperthyroid, and I cry every night about it. It's crazy how fast time goes and how fast they grow.
Yay! You updated! ;-) I'm so excited for you! We'll keep you in our prayers that it goes through! & that you find a place by us. he he!
Hard to believe how quickly time does fly huh? Sounds like you're going to have a busy summer. If you need any help with ANYTHING you better call me!
Post a Comment