Friday, May 30, 2008

Koleman's last week of Joy School.

Last week we wrapped up Koleman's little Joy School Adventure with a cute little Graduation and then they went to the main street water park on Wednesday for a fun little party. The graduation was way cute. They showed of all they have learned, and then they sang all the songs they have learned. Koleman sang his little heart out. It was so cute!! Arynne made each of them a darling little diploma. I feel bad because my camera died almost right after it started. I will have to download my mom's picutres from that night.
They had fun at the little water park for about fifteen minutes until a crazy storm blew in! Koleman really enjoyed this little school and has made some fun little friends!!




2 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

Those pics turned out so cute! You've posted a ton since I last checked so I'm going to be commenting on everything! ;-) I'm SOOO glad our boys did joyschool so we could become good friends! ;-)

Sunflower Mama said...

p.s. I'm sooo glad it's over though. he he he