Friday, March 7, 2008

My Little Ones are getting so BIG!!!



It seems like lately my kids are just so old!! Especially Addie. I don't know if it is all the "Lingo" she picks up from the kids at school or what but she isn't my baby girl anymore. I have been trying to hold on to that, but I guess I have to realize that she just keeps getting bigger and bigger! She had her best friend and cousin over today. It was the first day of Spring break and she already is bored out of her mind!! So I called my Sister-in-law and asked if Darian could come play and sleep over. I was in Koleman's room and they were in Addie's room and I was listening to their little conversation. They were cracking me up. They were pretending like they were the Cheetah Girls. Then they were talking about Hannah Montanna and High School Musical, and singing the songs. Then I hear Addie say to Darian, "I love the way you put on that eyeshadow, it makes your eyes so Beautiful!"(They were playing in Addie's "play" make-up she got from her cousin for Christmas.) Oh boy I am in for it when Addie is a teenager. They think they are so OLD! As all of this was going on, Koleman kept going in her room to tease them and Addie would say, "Koleman we are talking about girl stuff, so get out!" I am posting some pictures of the girls, that look like "little girls" but try to act like they are 16!!!

1 comment:

Sunflower Mama said...

That made me laugh! Addie is so cute! They do seem to grow up so fast huh? She'll be putting on the real stuff in no time and begging to go out with friends until midnight ;-) It seems like yesterday that I was a little girl and here I am a mom. Where does the time go?