Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend!

Well our Thanksgiving was very nice. We went over to my parents with my family. It was so nice because Brandon, Joyelle, Jackson, and Maddux were here this year. It was so fun to have them here!! Addie, Koleman, and Jackson have been playing nonstop since they got here. They are like the little three amigos!
This morning Emily and my mom got up at 3 to go to all the sales. I was going to go, but I like my sleep way too much!! So anyways, the kids and I went to eat lunch with Kev at work, and My Dad, Jax, Maddux, and Joyelle met us there. Then we took the kids to the Coral Canyon park to play. They had a ball.
Tonight Joyelle and I went to Tai Pan Trading, and I could literally shop there for hours!! It is my heaven! Then we went to my parents house and we all played cards. It was a pretty good day!!

No comments: