I don't know why I am the most blessed person ever but I am. I have the most amazing little family ever, and the gospel. What more could I ask for!!
This past week my brother, Brandon, and my sister (in law) Joyelle have been here with their boys Jackson and Maddux. It has been so fun to be with them. They will be here until the 30th. Addie and Koleman love to play with Jackson and want to be over there constantly!
I am excited for Thanksgiving this week and am so grateful for so many things!! I love this time of year!
Today Kevin was sick so he didn't go to church. Thank goodness the kids were so good for me in sacrament meeting!! I love my calling as secretary in the primary. It is so much fun to be in there so I can watch Addie, and in a little over a month Koleman will be a Sunbeam!!
Brandon, my brother, spoke tonight at a youth fireside. He is so amazing and I am so blessed to have him as my brother. He talked about being a leader and serving others. He spoke about a lot of things that made me realize that I need to be more aware of the things I say and do. I know that I could be serving people a lot more than I do, and I probably overlook so many that could benefit from my help. I hope and pray that I can be a better wife, mother, friend, person!!
Mr excitable is 9 months
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment