Sunday, May 30, 2010

Koleman's last day of school.......

On Koleman's last day of school his little class had a cute little program. They sang some songs they had learned during the year, and Mrs.Iverson gave them each a folder with some of their artwork, a letter, a diploma, and their report cards. We had cookies and lemonade after!! It was so cute, but I am so sad. I am seriously depressed. I can't think about Koley and Addie getting so big. I can't believe he will be in first grade next year!!!


Cute little dude getting ready to sing!


Getting his "diploma" and other things from Mrs. Iverson




Koleman and Mrs.Iverson. We love her and are so grateful for the AMAZING teacher she has been for Koley. We will miss her!

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

i love that he had a teacher who was so understanding and good for him! amazing blessings!!!! cant wait to hang out with this handsome lil stud :)