I feel so old!! My little moo is seven!! Addie, I love you sooooooo much and am SOOOO proud to be your mom! Heavenly Father must love me SO much to send you to me. He knew I needed you and knew you would help me realize my self worth, and you do every single day. You are such a BEAUTIFUL girl indside and out. You are the BEST big sister to Koleman and he loves you sooooo much. You are also the BEST cousin to all your little cousins and they all look up to you and love you! I know it has to be hard to be the oldest in our family and the oldest grandchild on mommy's side, but you are like Grandma says, the perfect start to the family. You are sooooooo good with Koleman and all your cousins.
I am so amazed at your love and knowledge of the gospel at such a young age! You are so spiritual and teach me so much every single day! Heavenly Father is so proud of you.
You are also HILLARIOUS!!! You make me laugh harder than anyone! You have such a talent to help make people happy.
I love you and am SOOOOOOOO grateful you are mine!! Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!!

We went up to the park by Grandma's and ate her favorite Cafe Rio for dinner and had her little party there. Her birthday cake!!

Her new bike!

She chose to go to Jumping Jacks that day with Koley and Jax.

The 3 Amigos!!

Her in the morning!!
1 comment:
addie girl, you are soooo beautiful! we love you sooo much! you are the best!! we can't wait to be with you again, we all miss being with you very very much!!! love ya ads!!!
Post a Comment