Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Things we have been up to lately

This is at the 4th of July Parade in Provo. Sadly it is the ONLY picture I got that day because our camera broke! I was soooooooo mad!! And it's not the best picture because Addie is closing her eyes.

Koleman's Last T-ball Game



Addie's Birthday Party




3 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

So cute! I love the boys pics! & Koleman looks like he's having a blast on that water slide! How fun!

shawfamily said...

Happy bday Addie! Youre so adorable and getting so big I can't believe it. SO i'm so excited that you have a blog that we can look at lots now.. it's a fun week to keep up with everyone. I can't believe how time flys it seems like just yesterday I was at your house pregnant and it was addies last birthday..ha.. So did you sell your house yet? Are you moving out of st. George? well have a good day.. thanks for the invite:)

Alicia said...

Hey just wondering if you got my e-mail? will you let me know?