
Six years ago today my precious little Addie made me a mommy!! It was the most AMAZING experience. I LOVE her more than ANYTHING, and don't know how I was chosen to be her mommy but very very grateful I was. Heavenly Father must love me A LOT!! She teaches me more everyday than I know I ever have or ever will teach her in a lifetime. She is absolutely amazing. She completely, genuinely, loves everyone for who they are. She is such a sweet daughter of God. I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! Happy Birthday my little angel!!





2 comments:
I love how much you show you love your kids and that you don't take them for granted. I feel the same way! Addie is TRULY a sweetheart and you got to be her mom (and Coleman's) because Heavenly Father knew what an incredible mother you would be to your kids! Happy Birthday Addie!
Addie is an amazing little girl. She loves to play and doesn't mind gettin' dirty!!! All the while she is most likely wearing the most darling dress you've ever seen. :-) Happy Birthday Addie!!! Porter says to say HI!
Post a Comment